Thursday 23 June 2011

Chloe the Dancing Cow... a Children's Story (Children Books Child Edu)



Chloe the Dancing Cow is a children's story I wrote for my niece Chloe.

When she was around 3, I told her I would write a children's story about her and asked her what animal she would like to be in the story. Without hesitation, she answered, "a cow! I want to be a cow in my children's story!"

So after some thinking, I came up with the idea for Chloe the Dancing Cow. My niece just loved having a children's story written about her!

I hope you and your child enjoy this special children's story as much as my niece did!

If you're searching for children's story, kids, children, child learning, early education, school, adventure, adventure story, family, learning, early learning, educational, learn, education, child, children's books, kids books, childrens books, children edu, then I hope you enjoy Chloe the Dancing Cow!

No comments:

Post a Comment